GREEN in TIME!

GREEN in Time!

Model is wearing "Main Squeeze" lip cream
We are upon the holiday season....and always running out of time.  My Holiday gift list is already on my "to do" list.  I wish I had my own rep to do my green beauty shopping form me.   I am offering Green Beauty Shopping online to all my customers that need a quick and perfect beauty on the go holiday gift!
I encourage you to visit EYE ON BEAUTY website.  I am the only online beauty boutique that has natural beauty and gifts all under $25.00
shop here:  QUICK List Beauty Shop!

If you need help or a color consult write to me,  this is a free consult.

 terry@eyeonbeauty.info

Services for the holiday:

I will put together a beauty bag  ready for holiday gift giving.  Individualized, gorgeous, natural beauty.  Your bag must be a minimum purchase of  $50.00 of beauty and I will give you FREE shipping on EYE ON BEAUTY gifts.

Happy Holidays, GREEN in Time is always Stress Free!

Popular Posts